Q:Loppi!! It's been a while, but I just wanted to pop in and say that your recent work has been incredible. Your dedication and eye for detail are just as inspiring as ever, and I hope that you're doing well and that you have a nice day :')
Rinaaaa thank you! You’re too kind! Your work is looking as stunning as ever <3
I seem to be haemorrhaging money at the moment due to bills, birthdays and my impending trip to Tokyo. I haven’t done this in a while but I think it would be nice to offer some commissions! This time I’ll state my rates because I think simply writing ‘contact me for a quote’ scares people off lollll.
- I’ll be taking payment in USD via Paypal only for both of our protection.
- While I will open a few slots, I will only take payment from one person at a time so as not to sit on your money for too long!
- You will need to pay in full before I begin the commission, but I will show you WIP’s to get your feedback and make sure it’s suitable.
- I won’t draw porn, excessive violence etc. Tasteful nudity is fine.
- I reserve the right to refuse to do any commission so send me a message if you’re unsure.
- I will send you the full resolution version once complete.
- Please also note these rates are for personal commissions only, nothing commercial.
Black and white
- Half Body: $50USD (+$20 per add. character)
- Full Body: $80USD (+$35 per add. character)
- With simple background/decoration: +$20USD
- Half Body: $80USD (+$40 per add. character)
- Full Body: $140USD (+$70 per add. character)
- With simple background/decoration: +$40USD
If you are interested, please contact me via email at THELOPPI @ YAHOO.COM as Tumblr’s messaging system is notoriously unreliable. Thank you for looking! <3<3<3
I just spent a few hours stripping old art and text posts out of my Tumblr, I also installed a new theme, redid all my tags to make things easily navigable and finally added a domain name (loppi.co.uk)!
I also plan to open a Society 6 store where I’ll be selling a few prints of my art. I don’t really have much worth selling yet but I will post when it’s ready.
I cleaned up the sketch and tried a slightly different colouring style. I’m crazy on pastel colours right now!